Who are we?
The Massachusetts Water Pollution Control Association (MWPCA) is a non- profit organization established in 1965 to provide education, training, advocate for, and promote the exchange of information among water quality professionals. We represent and serve the municipal and industrial wastewater community in Massachusetts.
What do we do?
- Manage the Rick Alden Training Center in Millbury MA. We develop and present our own training as well as coordinate with New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission (NEIWPCC) and Region 1 OSHA Education Center to offer a wide variety of training opportunities.
- Reduced Training Registration Fees on MWPCA and NEIWPCC Training
- Quarterly Meeting throughout the State with topical speakers, Earn 3TCHs per meeting
- An Annual Trade Show featuring many equipment and service vendors, Earn 2.5 TCHs
- Receive 2 TCH’s at recertification for MWPCA Membership
- Coordination with the New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA) and other New England State Associations
- Publish a Quarterly Newsletter keeping you current on the latest industry news
- Regulatory, Training, and Political Advocacy at the State and Federal level.
- Support our Massachusetts Operation Challenge Team
- Support free registration for 20 MWPCA Members at the NEWEA Annual Conference
- Serve on the MA Board of Certification of Wastewater Operators and coordinate with the MA DEP Representative
What can you do?
Please become a member of the MWPCA and join with hundreds of other water professionals in Massachusetts in supporting the MWPCA mission of representing and serving the municipal and industrial wastewater community in Massachusetts. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 774-276-9722.
Download our Membership Application here
Dues for 2019- 2020 are $50.00
Still have questions? Please contact us anytime!
We look forward to hearing from you.